Can opening a can of chick peas improve sorbets? Like you, dear reader, I was highly sceptical. But I was wrong – so very wrong. Read on and learn about Aquafaba: the fab new, fast...
Ice Cream Nation
Ice Cream Nation is devoted to ice cream and related frozen desserts in all its fascinating forms and variations. A main objective is to encourage, promote and share information on the making of home-made ice cream.
Welcome to a world of ice cream!
- Why you should make ice cream!
- Making ice cream – The basics
- The Science of ice cream
- Making ice cream without ice cream machine
- Ice cream for allergics, diabetics and vegans
- Quick fix-corner
- How to be an ice cream afecionado ;-)
- Short history of ice cream
- Ancient times
- From “ices” to “ice cream” – China, the Orient and the European Renaissance
- Modern times and industrial ice cream
- In Swedish
- Contact us!