Ice cream for wine connaisseurs? Or – could red wine really survive the transition to frozen dessert? Let’s find out! As avid readers knows, it is possible to make ice cream out of about...
Ice Cream Nation
Ice Cream Nation is devoted to ice cream and related frozen desserts in all its fascinating forms and variations. A main objective is to encourage, promote and share information on the making of home-made ice cream.
Welcome to a world of ice cream!
- Why you should make ice cream!
- Making ice cream – The basics
- The Science of ice cream
- Making ice cream without ice cream machine
- Ice cream for allergics, diabetics and vegans
- Quick fix-corner
- How to be an ice cream afecionado ;-)
- Short history of ice cream
- Ancient times
- From “ices” to “ice cream” – China, the Orient and the European Renaissance
- Modern times and industrial ice cream
- In Swedish
- Contact us!